We will endeavour to make the process as easy as possible for you. Please read our terms and conditions listed below before Allstar Cleaning arrive at your property. If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Unless otherwise agreed the Standard End of Tenancy Cleaning Service does not include cleaning of curtains, balconies, patios, windows, carpets or upholstery. Neither does it include; washing up, laundering or rubbish removal. Should any of these additional services be required, we will quote for them separately. Please note our End of Tenancy Cleaning does not include the exterior of the property; such as gardens, sheds, balconies and garages.
1. We ask you to provide us with details as accurate as possible, about the cleaning area e.g number of bathrooms and overall condition of the house etc…
2. We reserve the right to amend the initial quotation and price, should your original requirements change, or upon an inspection by the cleaning Supervisor.
3. We are not responsible for any existing damage to the clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc… which cannot be removed completely by the cleaning operative using the industry standard cleaning products and methods.
4. We will do our very best to make sure your kitchen appliances are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased regrettably we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be removed using chemicals. Freezers must be defrosted in advance, as the timescales for defrosting will not enable us to thoroughly clean it.
5 We cannot guarantee our End of Tenancy Cleaning service when people are still present and living in the property.
6. You are required to provide the cleaners with a parking permit if one is required.
7. The Client agrees to inspect the work immediately after it has been completed and to draw attention to the Supervisor if unsatisfied with anything. The cleaner will carry out any further work within reason. Allstar Cleaning reserves the right to refuse a request to do any extra cleaning if the property is not checked within 36 hours.
8. The fee is payable upon completion. The client may opt to pay by cash or BACS. Payment must be made to the cleaners before the cleaners leave the premises. Unfortunately we do not except cheques.
9. The client may cancel a service by giving at least 24 hours notice. If less than 24 hours notice is given a £50.00 fee is applicable. If the cleaners turn up on the day and are notified their services are not required for ANY reason, 100% of the quoted price is payable.
- Barclays Bank
- SC: 20-17-22
- AN: 90715328