Allstar Cleaning operate a carpet cleaners service in and around Cambridge, Linton, Saffron walden, Ely, Newmarket, Huntingdon and across south Cambridgeshire.
Why The Airflex Is The Best Carpet Cleaners Machine On The Market
We use the latest Professional ! Airflex storm carpet and upholstery cleaning machine .The water extraction system uses high pressure jets of water at 800 psi which is then extracted from the carpet by two high velocity 6.6 extraction vacuum motors, removing the soil, grit and stain residue into the large capacity tank.
We use prochem and other specialist products with our carpet cleaners.
With no risk of re-soiling following the cleaning process any remaining marks or stains are then treated and removed where possible. The result is a carpet which is lightly damp and can be dry within a few hours, What sets us apart from many other cleaning companies is the way we carry out the work and the equipment we use.
A typical extraction machine used by a professional carpet cleaners will only have a 130psi pump and two basic vac motors, the Airflex storm system uses 800 psi of pure power to remove the dirt from the bottom of the pile, this means your carpets are cleaner for longer periods, so why bother paying someone with a cheap machine.
We have other specialist cleaning products to remove just about most thing you can imagine
- Stains such as coffee and wine, rust marks, makeup, chewing gum, tarmac paint
- Pet urine bacteria removal elimination
- Please note stain damage can be permanent!
- Deodoriser the removal of most odours no matter how strong.
11 stage steam cleaning service
Our steam cleaners will carry out the below steam cleaning process to ensure your carpets get the best cleaning possible:
- HIGH-FILTRATION CLEANING SYSTEM. The first stage is to use a high filtration vacuum that has been specifically designed for high performance professional carpet cleaning.
- MOVE FURNISHINGS. We will move large furnishings such as chairs and tables. We kindly ask that any valuable items such as ornaments are moved before we arrive.
- SPECIALIST STAIN REMOVAL. We will use our professional stain removal products and techniques to remove difficult stains. Although stain removal is not a guaranteed service, we do have a very good track record of removing most stains.
- HEAVY-DUTY PRE-SPRAY. We then apply a heavy-duty pre-spray specially designed to electro-mechanically lift oily dirt and pollutants from your carpet so they can be quickly and safely extracted using our high performance extraction machines.
- AGITATION with a soft brush to loosen soiling, Cleaning up to 50% better. Agitation will loosen soiling from carpet fibers.
- HOT WATER EXTRACTION MACHINE. Our high pressure hot water extraction machines (steam cleaning machines) are state of the art to ensure the best clean possible. The extremely powerful units we use shoot the carpet cleaners solution into the carpet at high pressure. This helps to break up the dirt, bacteria and pollens in the carpet. The machine then produces a triple vacuum to draw the dirt and cleaning treatments out of your carpet.
- RESIDUE RINSE. We use the extraction machine to ensure a residue free rinse that ensures the integrity of your carpet and helps to retard re-soiling
- PROTECTIVE FOIL TABS. Your furniture is positioned back onto the carpet with protective foil tabs and Styrofoam blocks under the legs. This is to prevent the colour-stain from the furniture leaching onto the carpet while it is moist.
- GROOMING. Where, appropriate your carpet will be groomed using a grooming rake. This will ensure the fibres are tangle-free and your carpet is left in its best possible condition.
- CARPET PROTECTOR. Reduces permanent stains. Protector will allow you to remove spots and spills more effectively, therefore helping you to avoid permanent staining.
- OVER SHOES. Before we leave your property we will leave you with slip on over shoes that can be worn while the carpet is drying.
Reduces permanent stains. Protector will allow you to remove spots and spills more effectively, therefore helping you to avoid permanent staining.
3 Reasons You Should Use A Quality Carpet Cleaners Protector
- Reduces permanent stains. Protector will allow you to remove spots and spills more effectively, therefore helping you to avoid permanent staining.
- Save money by increasing life of your carpet with less professional cleanings.
- Your carpet will look better and last longer when it is protected.